Industry 4.0 Overview
Industry 4.0 Overview
Industry 4.0 is the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things and cloud computing.
Industrial Revolution Timeline
IOT, Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing defined:
“New” technologies to connect the plant floor to the enterprise in order to analyze, optimize and increase performance of industrial equipment, machines, controllers, sensors and actuators – improving end-to-end business processes.
Industrial IoT : IT meets OT
IoT Service Offerings
CONSULTING &SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT
- Requirement elicitation and analysis.
- Business process modelling with technology and process consulting.
- Defining the problem statement along with recommendation on solution blueprint.
- Thought leadership and repository of business-ready use cases.
- Product and service enhancements.
- Open platform architecture with end-to-end connectivity.
- Multi-tenant architecture to support IoT resources cost efficiently and securely.
- Big data support with mashup builder and business intelligence.
- Device vendor agnostic and device virtualization.
- Secure, Reliable, Scalable and OTA firmware updates.
- Device lab testing (manual/automated).
- Device field testing.
- Platform testing.
- Mobile application testing.
- Application automated testing.
MANAGED SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Application management.
- Cloud hosting.
- L1/L2/L3 support.
- Remote infrastructure management.
- Incident management.
- Command centre: SoC/NoC.
- Hardware product design (PCB, Firmware) to deliver end-to-end solutions and accelerate time to market.
- Design flow implementation and PCB fabrication support.
- Device IoT framework and enablement.
- Customized form-factor design and prototyping as per requirement.
- Feature enhancements and certifications.
- End-device application development with multiple protocols and cross-platform support.
- Native, mobile application development.
- Application management with easy data import/export.
- Vertical domain expertise.
- Re-engineering and optimization with iterative refinement and
END TO END SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- CRM and other web content.
- ERP system integration.
- SMS and email gateway integration.
- Map and billing engine integration.
- Integrating multiple Internet of Things assets with different functionalities, departments and stages in product lifecycle.
RTU/ DATALOGGER DEVICE CUSTOMIZATION
- Customize the Wimera’s Datalogger line of products to suite the customer needs.
- Support for real industrial grade (IP67/68) design.
- Software for data connectivity and data visualization.
- Alerts based on rules.
Smart Factory & Asset Monitoring Solution
Wimera Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Wimera systems is a privately-owned company specialized in digital transformation solutions.
Wimera has expertise in Embedded Hardware, Firmware, Applications including for Mobile, Desktops and Server. Wimera has expertise in Systems Integration for IoT and I-IoT enablement. Wimera has delivered projects in the Industrial Automation/Industry 4.0, Automotive, Home Automation sectors. Wimera is Headquartered in Bangalore and has branches in Netherlands and Germany.